Tax officer interview questions & answers.
Tax officer interview questions & answers..
In this post, you can reference some of the most common interview questions for a tax officer interview along with appropriate answer samples. If you need more job interview materials, you can reference them at the end of this post.
1. Tell me about your ability to work under pressure?
You may say that you thrive under certain types of pressure. Give an example that relates to the type of position applied for.
Mention routine pressure you face, such as dealing with deadlines on a regular basis.
Try not to use an example where you created the pressure yourself, by waiting too long to start something, or by handling a task irresponsibly at the beginning. For example, working under pressure to meet a customer’s deadline could be a good example, but not if you had waited too long to start the project.
“Pressure is actually a catalyst to my work. When there is an imperative deadline, I refocus my energy into my work which in fact, has helped me to produce some of my best works. (Give examples) I guess you can say I thrive under pressure.”
2. What field experience do you have for a TAX OFFICER POSITION?
3. What have you done to improve your knowledge for a TAX OFFICER POSITION IN THE LAST YEAR?
Everyone should learn from his or her mistakes. I always try to consult my mistakes with my kith and kin especially with those senior to me.
4. Tell me about yourself
5. Why do you believe we should hire you?
6. What knowledge do you have about the company?
7. Why are you leaving last job?
8. What do you consider to be your best strength?
9. What do you consider to be your biggest weakness?
This can be a tricky question to respond to, if you suggest you have no weaknesses you’re going to appear as a lair or egotistical. You should respond realistically by mentioning small work related weaknesses. Although many try to answer using a positive skill in disguise as a weakness, like “I expect co-workers to have the same commitment” or “I am a perfectionist”. However, it is recommended that there is some honesty and the weaknesses are true, and then emphasize on how you have overcome it or working to improve it. The purpose of this question is to see how you view and evaluate yourself.
10. What do you see yourself doing in five years?
11. What are your salary expectations?
12. Do you have any questions?
Top job interview materials:
For more details, please click links below:
III. Job interview materials
4. Dressing for Success
5. Remain calm
7. Closing the deal
8. Ask questions